2010 Minibus recipient - Belvedere Youth Club

Belvedere Youth Club originated when Belvedere Social Services assumed responsibility for two existing inner city Youth Clubs in 1918. After several changes in location within the North Inner City, fundraising initiatives enabled the Club to raise the £650,000 necessary to move to permanent, custom-built premises in Buckingham Street.  Facilities include, a Sports Hall, Gymnasium, Training Kitchen, Computer Training Facilities, Theatre facilities, ceramics and pottery, Recreational areas, Changing Rooms, and Showers. The youth club is one of the most popular projects in the Inner City for children and in some families it is almost a rite of passage that they join the club that their parents attended when they were children.

http://www.belvedereyouthclub.ie/